Securing my Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremony services for an event is easy: I’ll give you a set of super simple contracts, which you’ll fill out and return to me with a deposit. Then, sometime in the month prior to your event, we’ll chat about the specifics.
– I charge $200 / Hour for whatever time that I actually DJ (or a three hour minimum).
Once you have secured my services with a signed contract and deposit, I am happy to provide the following benefits at no additional charge:
– Meetings, phone calls and any other consultations.
– Travel and setup time for events within Western Mass.
– Music editing (to shorten songs, for example).
I require a deposit of the first three hours with a signed contract to reserve my services for your date. The rest of the money owed is payable on or any time before the date of your event. I welcome payment by cash, check or money order, made payable to ‘Dana Collins.’ I will charge a $25.00 fee for any payment that does not clear properly or for any instance where I am not paid in full on or by the date of the event.
I can provide many lighting options, tailored to suit your particular event and venue. I usually charge a flat rate for this add-on.
Deposits paid will retain my services for the date or dates specified on the respective contract only. Should an event need to be cancelled or postponed for any reason, including inclement weather, I invite my client to use their deposit as credit towards another date. This second try must be within one year from the originally planned date and is subject to my availability. The deposit will be forfeited by the client if a second date cannot be negotiated within these guidelines.
I ask that the event host makes arrangements to provide the following items. Although I have never, ever seen a place that didn’t have these, if for any reason there is a problem with obtaining these guidelines, please let me know.
– One 110-volt outlet (3 prong grounded) within 100 feet of my setup space.
– Facility or grounds are open at least one hour prior to my start time.
– A sturdy rectangle table that is at least 6 feet long.
– Reasonable steps taken to protect little old me, my music and equipment if guests become threateningly unruly at larger events.